IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD,
YOU MUST DO SOMETHING YOU NEVER DONE!
Excuse me beautiful, may I sit here next to you for a few or are you waiting for someone? No? Good. Thank you.
Hi, my name is Lamadrae, but everyone calls me Drae, but you gorgeous may call me Madrae (My-Drae). Send me a few photos of yourself to my email address L.ChapmanSr00@gmail.com That way I can put a face to who I’m conversing with.
I’ve been single for awhile now. I was dumped because of my incarceration a few years ago. But I know our Creator is in control and everything happens for a reason. He closes one door to open up a better one. And it looks like He has opened the door to the greatest gift He has blessed this earth with, my NEW life partner—YOU! It’s my pleasure to make your acquaintance.
Just with you sitting here alone, I can sense that you are tired of dedicating your heart and wasting your loyalty on that one that just doesn’t appreciate it. Well I am here now offering you my sincere and loyal friendship. I know that building a strong friendship will mold into a beautiful relationship, which is my aim. Sit back and let me share a lil of me to you.
What others find stressful, is a positive challenge for me … to gain a best friend that loves me at this difficult time in my life. Cause if you can’t handle me at my worst, you don’t deserve me at my best. That way I know the love is real and not a sexual lust for my big ego.
There is so much more about me. With the Grace of God I am a very special man who is intelligent, optimistic, driven, respectful, and brutally honest, just to point out a few. I am very supportive emotionally and a very good listener and will keep your most deepest secret without judgment. I’m adventurous, so trying new things is never a problem nor fear, for I wouldn’t be in the position to deliver these words to you. LOYALTY is one of most important and biggest attributes and is the main thing I’m missing and need in my life.
I’m a photographer as well as a DJ that loves all types of music. I occupy my time mostly with studying and planning various of constructive classes. My hobbies consist of reading and creating erotic short stories to get you sizzling. It’s the Scorpio in me.
I have no hidden agendas or unrealistic expectations so your race, height, weight or ethnic background does not play a deciding factor in my journey to capture your heart. Your mind, heart, and your desire to just be yourself is all I look for. In my eyes EVERY woman is beautiful inside-out because our Creator NEVER create flaws nor mistakes.
So look gorgeous …. No, look AT me! I know you possess the qualities it takes to stand by my side. I hope you like what you see and are intrigued by my words. So be sure to leave your phone number and mailing address and take my hand …….. Let’s leave everything else in the past and take this journey with me to OUR future of true friendship, with lots of smiles, fun times, laughter and of course sensuous passion. I’m truly worth the wait.
Here are my top 6 favorite songs to start your own “MyDrae’s Playlist. 🙂
1. Honey Love – R. Kelly
2. Can You Stand The Rain – New Edition
3. There U Go – Johnny Gill
4. Love You More – R. Kelly
5. Forever More – R. Kelly
6. Lazy Love – Neyo
Oh, by the way, I have NO desire to talk to any men for any reason! I am not gay, bi, or on the D.L. Please respect it.
Mr. Worth The Wait
I Have Learned
* That you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
* That no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back.
* That it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
* That it’s not what you have in your life but whom you have in your life that counts.
* That you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better know something.
* That you shouldn’t compare yourself to the best others can do, but to the best you can do.
* That it’s not what happens to people that’s important. It’s what they do about it.
* That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
* That no matter how thin you slice it, there are always two sides.
* That it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be. But with you I’ll be there in seconds.
* That it’s a lot easier to react than it is think.
* That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
* That you can keep going long after you ‘think you can’t.
* That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
* That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
* That regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is a first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.
* That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
* That learning to give takes practice.
* That there are people who love dearly, but just don’t know how to show it.
* That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
* That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing, and have the best time.
* That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down will be the ones to help you get back up.
* That sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.
* That true friends continue to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
* That just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.