IF YOU WANT SOMETHING YOU NEVER HAD,
YOU MUST DO SOMETHING YOU NEVER DONE!
Excuse me beautiful, may I sit here next to you for a few or are you waiting for someone? No? Good.
Hi, my name is Lamadrae. Everyone calls me Drae, but you gorgeous may call me Madrae (My-Drae). My time away is almost over soon. Ready to begin my life in society after 11 years. Maybe you are right there by my side, before and the beginning. Email or text me a picture of you so I can put a face to whom I’m conversing with: firstname.lastname@example.org / 913-306-034. At this moment I have no access to email, so either leave me your address or just write me at the address below. (Because of the K2 epidemic, no cards, no color paper, only regular text on white paper is allowed by the prison.) 🙁 I like a woman that’s not too busy or lazy to send letters back and forth.
Just with you sitting here alone, I can sense that you are tired of dedicating your heart and wasting your loyalty on those who don’t appreciate it. I want to offer you my sincere and loyal friendship. I know that building a strong friendship can mold to something more beautiful. God didn’t bless me into your life to be a temporary convenience; I will leave permanent imprints if we become no longer.
Over the years a few have come and went, to where it has humbled me to be at peace with the reality of anyone that is not meant for me, I’m ok with not having. But the one that is meant for me, I’m ok with being patient for. Looks like the wait is over. God has blessed me with you. It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
I’m a very humble man who is very different from the rest. I’m intelligent, optimistic, driven and determined, loyal and honest. I’m a great listener and emotionally supportive. I will keep your most deepest secrets without judgment. I’m not perfect but I’m 100% MAN!
I love music which deepens my mood. I’m adventurous, so trying new things is never a problem nor fear, for I wouldn’t be in the position to deliver these words to you. LOYALTY is one of the most important and biggest attributes and is the main thing I’m missing and need in my life.
I ran a couple of small businesses. I will continue my entrepreneurship in photography with an addition of Heating & Cooling, Personal Trainer, Real Estate Investing and The Forex Market which I’m studying now. Seems like a lot, right? But if your dream doesn’t scare you it’s not big enough. My current hobbies are chess, studying and building a corporate empire and good corporate credit, reading and creating erotic short stories to get you sizzling. Hey, it’s the Scorpio in me; I love to please.
I have no hidden agendas or unrealistic expectations so your race, looks, body, height, weight or ethnic background does not play a deciding factor in my journey to capture your heart. Your mind, heart, the desire to be who you are and a woman of your word is all I look for. In my eyes EVERY woman is beautiful inside-out because God NEVER create flaws not mistakes.
So look gorgeous …. No, look at me! I know you possess the qualities it takes to stand by my side now and beyond. I hope you like what you see and are intrigued by my words. Be sure to leave your mailing address and number, and take my hand …. Let’s leave everything in the past and let us be the pure definition of the French label ‘joire de vivre’, which roughly translated means ‘exuberant enjoyment of life’. I am truly worth the wait.
Here are some of my favorite songs to start your own “My Drae’s” playlist. 🙂
1. When We – Tank
2. Can You Stand The Rain – New Edition
3. There U Go – Johnny Gill
4. A.D.I.D.A.S. – Ro James
5. Lazy LOve – Neyo
6. Three Letter Word – Jamie Foxx
7. The 5 Scenes – Jeremih
8. Love You More – Ginuwine
9. Come OVer – Trey Songs
10. Love Don’t Change – Jeremih
11. Seduction – Usher
12. Think About You – Luther Vandross
Mr. Worth The Wait
P.S. I MAY BE unable to email. Leave me your mailing address. You will hear from me ASAP. Plus let you and I awaken the dying art of letter-writing. Within this quick-fast digital age of text messages, instant emails, and condensed cell phone conversations, I want to take the time to utilize the wild, romantic and colorful language of seduction through letter writing. So allow me to write you. Let my letters be a delectable treat to you, involuntarily illuminating the pleasure-centers of your brain. 🙂 Now that’s the true meaning of a Pen-Pal And guess what, you can reply to my letter right here.
I Have Learned
* That you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
* That no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back.
* That it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
* That it’s not what you have in your life but whom you have in your life that counts.
* That you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes. After that, you’d better know something.
* That you shouldn’t compare yourself to the best others can do, but to the best you can do.
* That it’s not what happens to people that’s important. It’s what they do about it.
* That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
* That no matter how thin you slice it, there are always two sides.
* That it’s taking me a long time to become the person I want to be. But with you I’ll be there in seconds.
* That it’s a lot easier to react than it is think.
* That you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
* That you can keep going long after you ‘think you can’t.
* That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
* That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
* That regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is a first, the passion fades and there had better be something else to take its place.
* That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
* That learning to give takes practice.
* That there are people who love dearly, but just don’t know how to show it.
* That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
* That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing, and have the best time.
* That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you’re down will be the ones to help you get back up.
* That sometimes when I’m angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn’t give me the right to be cruel.
* That true friends continue to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
* That just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.